Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Frock Shots

As promised here are the photos taken the other day. I am really pleased with the results, and think the colours are really striking. Unfortunately, because it was such a beautiful day, we were unable to use the picnic photos, the sun was causing real problems which was a shame but even so I think we still had a fun and productive day.Thanks so much to Duncan Oakley and the models Amee, Amy Lou and Becky.

















 I have been waiting to get some images for a while so that I can use them in the website I have been building and to use on the business cards, I can get a bit further with these now. Take a look at the website so far, the address and domain name will change once the shop is up and running but feel free to have a sneaky peek of where I am up to so far.

Frock Website

No comments:

Post a Comment