Thursday, October 28, 2010

W.I. not?

Just a brief one about the Nottingham City W.I. I was invited along to hold a stall at the W.I fete above Cape in Hockley.  It is the first stall I have held with my dresses and panicked a bit because I was only asked on the Thurs and the fete was taking place that Saturday. It did make me kick my arse in gear though and I quickly sorted out bags, labels and a big thanks to the very, very fabulous guys at Labelserve for sorting out printed garment labels for me in less than 20 hours, which meant I was able to spend Friday sewing them into the dresses.

 I met some lovely ladies, bought some gorgeous cakes  and met the lovely Caroline who runs the Hockley boutique Pink and Lilly. as well as the owners of the new yarn shop that recently opened on Mansfield Road Knit Nottingham.

























No comments:

Post a Comment