Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Heart Scene Photography.

A couple of months ago, out of the blue, I received a phone call from a guy called Chris explaining that he had bought a gift voucher for his wife, last December and that since then he had been driving past my shop window and the dresses always caught his eye. He went on to explain that he was also a photographer at Scene Photography and would like to set up a photoshoot involving my dresses and would I be interested?

Well?  Of course I was interested. What I didn't realise was just how much effort and hard work was going to be invoved by everybody and that so many people would give so much of their time and generosity.


The shoot was yesterday, in Nottingham and it was amazing! The models had travelled from Cheshire (http://www.bossmodelmanagement.co.uk/models/new-faces/women/olivia-stappleton.htm) and Derbyshire (http://www.blakemodels.co.uk/women/elizabeth). The make up artist and hairstylist Leanne
leanneshaw@btinternet.com had travelled down from Sheffield and the set designer  Helen helenlwatson@yahoo.co.uk from Doncaster. Chris and Andy had constructed two purpose built sets especially for the shoot which were ace and Helen dressed them perfectly.
I don't have all the shots yet, but I couldn't wait to share the ones I have received. I just want to say a MASSIVE thanks to everybody involved. It feels good  to know that people are willing to give so much, including, of course, Poppy, the adorable Lakeland Terrier who also features. Will add more as I get them.

Cheers Guys.xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment